Important points to keep in mind - Read this before starting your trading
1. Remember that you are doing intraday trading, so be ready to have to book small profit and not wait for huge profit.
2. Do multiple trading with less profit, which makes you to end up with good profit at the end of trading hours.
3. Before starting your day trading find out the nifty/sensex direction, means whether they are going to be in positive direction or negative direction.
4. Mostly direction of Indian market is depended on US indices and other Asian indices. So before opening our market you will come to know status of all other markets and based on this you conclude Indian market direction.
5. Trade in direction with nifty/sensex. If indices are going positive then buy and sell and if indices are going down then do short sell and then buy.
Important points to monitor in Intraday
6. Donít make your mind that you have to do daily intraday trading. If you are not able to understand the market direction then just donít do intraday trading. Just leave for that day.
7. In morning market time (before 09.00 a.m.) and during market closing time (after 3.10 p.m.) it has been noticed that order at NSE get delayed, so its always better to trade at BSE during such times.
8. When you buy a stock the selling price should be calculated (brokerages) and put the sell order immediately donít wait for the price to go up and then you decide to put the sell order.
You should be able to calculate your brokerage plus taxes for both buying and selling, plus your profit (remember in intraday trading you are looking for small profits and multiple trades).
9. If possible try to buy shares below open price, or at open price. Donít buy shares if price is gone very high then open price, wait for the price to come down near open price and then buy that stock. Study where market is going and based on the trend decide your trade.
10. Before buying check out the buying and selling quantity (volumes). If buying volume started increasing then the stock may go up and if selling volumes start increasing the stock price may come down.
11. If possible try to check out the derivative of the stock which you want to trade. If derivative of that particular stock is going up with increasing buying volumes then you can immediately grab (buy) that share/stock. Most of the time it is seen that if the derivative price goes up, then its share price also goes up.
12. For example, if buy is given at 150.5 then donít buy below this price, only buy at 150.5 price or slightly higher then price.
Because the given buy price may be the resistance price, if it breaks then share price goes up or else may not go up above 50.5. So plan to buy at given targeted price, donít buy below target price.
13. Strictly maintain Stop Loss - Strictly maintain the given stop losses. This will help you to minimize your further losses.
Suppose for moment the share you bought falls drastically down, then you may end up with huge loss. So always maintain given stop loss.
ďStop Loss will reduce your lossĒ.
14. Down wait for huge profit in single share/trade - If you are getting some profit and if you notice that is not further moving up (itís called consolidation) then you can sell your share/stock and come out of that trade.
In this manner, you can earn small profit instead of loss then you can do another trade and again earn small profit.
Likewise if you keep earning couple of small profits in a single day then all your small profits will add up to huge profit amount in a single day.
ďGet satisfied in small profit and do multiple tradesĒ.
15. Very Important - Never overtrade - Donít try to trade with all your money in single day in single stock.
16. Do not jump in market early - Make sure all strategies before jumping in a market trade.
17. Do not react to tips given by anybody - First observe that share, check the volume, where they are increasing or decreasing and then decide your trade. Do not buy or sell the share blindly on the tips.
18. Remember - Donít short sell if the market is going up and donít buy if the market is falling down.
19. Accept your wrong trade - Come out of your trade if you have entered in wrong time by accepting loss, instead of waiting and running into huge loss later. Ready to accept loss, if you are wrong.
20. Always follow this - Donít make early trades and also donít square off early - If you see some scrip has moved Ďupí drastically, donít buy, confirm the volumes of buying and selling and then decide your trade. Donít square off /exit from your trade early if you see scrip/share has come down bit from top. If it is coming down from top means it is cooling, if you see more buyer than seller then you should hold your position. You must know which share has what momentum, means if the share price is Rs.120 then you can expect upside from Rs.1 to 5 and not Rs.50 to 100.
If the scrip is going up, it will go 1 odder fashion, it will go up and it will come down bit and it will again continue its upward journey.
21. Wait and watch - If you are not sure about market movement then watch and wait for opportunity, donít trade forcefully.
Some times market move in range bound means market move up-down in very small range at that time it becomes very difficult to do day trading. The just avoid it for that day.
22. Donít expect too much - Be happy in whatever profit you get, donít try to grab too much in single day. Be realistic, and donít expect too much.
23. Lack of Knowledge is very risky and very dangerous, so donít do trading without having proper knowledge of the market direction.
Always refer latest stock updates, breaking news of market, latest trends on stocks,latest news about stocks, sectors, buzzing stocks etc.on www.intradaystocktips.org
Your Trading Place..
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.intradaystocktips.org does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.intradaystocktips.org takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.intradaystocktips.org and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at www.intradaystocktips.org/disclaimer.php before using any material or advice given at www.intradaystocktips.org